HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'   Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 am

Police have arrested a man being hunted in connection with an alleged abduction of a three-year-old girl in the Canary Islands.

Police have arrested a man being hunted in connection with an alleged abduction of a three-year-old girl in the Canary Islands.

The 62-year-old was arrested on suspicion of attempted kidnap in London, after a public appeal was launched by Thames Valley Police.

In January last year a family from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, were on holiday in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, when a man is thought to have attempted to kidnap the girl in a shopping centre.

Full story HERE

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Thank God he has been arrested, that must have been frightening for the Family involved.

PostSubject: Re: Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

It's frightening isn't it? I have four female g/children, the younger ones 7 and 4yrs of age who go on holiday with us especially the 4yr old, yer never stop worrying about them. I always say the punishment isn't enough. Mad
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:55 pm

danzante wrote:
It's frightening isn't it? I have four female g/children, the younger ones 7 and 4yrs of age who go on holiday with us especially the 4yr old, yer never stop worrying about them. I always say the punishment isn't enough. Mad

Totally agree with you there Dan.

PostSubject: Re: Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'   

Back to top Go down

Man held over holiday 'kidnap bid'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: LATEST TRAVEL NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD :: ENTER HERE-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion