Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HappyH

PostSubject: Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:24 pm

I asked for permission to go into the restaurant 5 mins before it opened one night to take some photos. After being allowed by the boss of the hotel here's the results. Apologies in advance there's rather a lot of photos.

Overall I'd say it was pretty good, some really nice meals in there but a fair few run-of-the-mill too:
Breakfasts pretty typical, full-cooked, maybe 6 cereals, omelette's or pancakes as a 'special' not every day though, yoghurt, fresh bread, croissants, fruit etc
Lunch choice of 2 soups, salad bar, 3 meats/fish, vegetarian choice too, potato of some description or chips, maybe 4 desserts, fresh fruit
Dinner slightly expanded (different choices) from lunch 4 meats/fish, maybe 5 desserts & a cheese/biscuits platter.
'Show cooking' on roughly every 2nd night e.g. paella, curry, poultry, even roast beef & Yorkshires a few times.
Fruit juice, coffee/tea in mornings coffee/tea replaced by beer/wine for lunch & dinner, all serve yourself.

Vegetarian choices

'Show Cooking'

Desserts

Cheese

One thing I'd never seen before a wee separate counter for small kids to choose their own

Drinks, bread baskets & general layout

Should really mention the staff in here again, absolutely outstanding  clap  Couldn't do enough for you & worked unbelievably hard.

HH.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos   Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:48 pm

lol HH, brilliant haven't tried that one  clap I usually have to steer my way in with the camera  lol! 

rep from me
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos   Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 pm

I asked for permission to go into the restaurant 5 mins before it opened one night to take some photos. After being allowed by the boss of the hotel here's the results.

Would you have done that if you were not on MF HH?  wink Another rep from me mate. Thumsup 

Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:28 pm

delboy wrote:
lol HH, brilliant haven't tried that one  clap I usually have to steer my way in with the camera  lol! 

rep from me

Crying with laughter here as soon as I read HH's opening line I could see Delboy's eyes stick out on stalks lolol

Both repped Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos   

Back to top Go down

Hotel Marina Corfu Restaurant - Cala Egos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: CALA D'OR :: CALA D'OR ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum