Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irish&30

PostSubject: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello,
   Just getting ready to leave the damp wet weather of Southern Ireland. That will be replaced by the sunny weather of Santa Ponsa from Oct 01 - 08.

I am travelling alone, and was hoping to make some contacts or get some advise even. All help is welcome. I have never travelled alone and I suppose I could do with some company, or advise on how to find some!.

Thanks and Regards,

Charles.

Last edited by Irish&30 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi Charles & welcome to MF. cheers We have a section on SP so have a read up, & any other questions please let us know.

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, and so fast! What do you mean "We have a section on SP"? Sorry I am behind on all this.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Sorry Charles, we always abbreviate Santa Ponsa as SP, in the Mallorca/Majorca section.

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Feckin yuppies!! roll eyes

Welcome to the forum fellow Irishman! wave
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:47 am

Hi and welcome to the forum clap

Click on this link lots of SP photos and info clap http://majorcaforum.forumsmotion.com/f285-santa-ponsa-resort

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:49 am

Welcome.

Lots of good bars in Santa Ponsa, where you staying mate?
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi welcome to the forum
Take your raincoat its done nothing but rain last few days in Mallorca EEEKKKKK

Moocher

PostSubject: Re: HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!   

Back to top Go down

HiAll! Santa Ponsa 1 - 8 Oct Lookin' For Mates!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum