Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide travel forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide travel forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pubs with Kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DARTHERED

PostSubject: Pubs with Kids   Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Were flying out on Monday (God this week is dragging Sad can anyone tell me what the best Pub's in Magaluf are to take the kids, 12 & 3 year old ?? It will be early evening

I see Benny Hill's is being aimed more at adults now, we took our eldest last time we were here 9 years ago, i know things have changed over the years and we will definalty visit the White Horse like we always used too !!!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pubs with Kids   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Can you tell us which Hotel you are stopping in then we can advise a bit better.

Ive not used the white horse for years, its minging lol. Sorry if you like the place but we used it every year for along time it was a tradition but stopped going.

As for pubs with kids in Magaluf MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm we used to love taking our kate to Manos Place, they give you garlands and the staff were always nice. The Local (used to be the Big Lion) round the block to manos was another we used to visit with our Kate but again not sure what that place is like at night now as alot of these bars seem to want to attract party goers. Im really struggling to think of a great bar for a family in Magaluf, as you say Benny Hills used to be the obvious one.

The ones we used to use were Manos Place, Green Parrot (the days before Boll**ks bar), The Local used to be a nice bar for families but Sue and her hubby have split up now so not sure what its like but their used to be a small childrens fairground rides along the side of it, obviously Benny Hills. Katmandu is a great place even just to sit around their.

Hotel Hawaii used to be great for kids early on, but a pig to get served as its all inclusive although anyone can go in and buy drinks, or they used too anyway.

TBH I would be more tempted to jump on the bus and take them to Palma Nova and sit in a bar right on the beach and let them enjoy the beach some lovely places along the beach walk way.

Some nice bars along Magaluf beach as well mind but I wouldnt advise being down their too late at night.

PostSubject: Re: Pubs with Kids   Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Daryn

Were staying at Don Juan, we used to sit by a Bar in Palma Nova bay which we loved but hopefully we can go somewhere a bit closer to our Hotel, if you think of any Pubs that would be great

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pubs with Kids   Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:35 pm

ahhhhhh ok THE LOCAL bar is at the bottom of the road from your hotel which is one of the ones I mentioned, again Im not sure what its like now but we used to be really good friends with Sue but she is not there now.

Manos Place is at the bottom of the road turn left and head towards the Gaudalupe hotel or turn right when you come out of the LOCAL then turn right its basically across the road from the Gaudalupe. Im not sure what it will be like TBH it used to be great and a bit of a fun pub the ids loved it because they had ducks in the garden but we havent gone to Magaluf this time of year for a long time so not sure what it will be like but Im sure early on it will be ok.

Just past Manos place is a bar called willies rock I used to take our Kate in their to get out of the sun in the afternoon as it has lots of kids arcade games again directly across the road from the Gaudalupe, pints for €1 the last time I went there. Past Willies just a couple of doors up is a small friendly bar where we used to go for lunch its called Clems Windsor, the staff in this bar are really friendly and nice, its small and nothing going on except older music but its really friendly again opposite the gaudalupe.

Moving on and heading towards Benny Hills but on the opposite side next to Mcdonalds is a Tom Browns we sometimes had a drink in their and let the kids play on the crazy golf.

We used to like the Fountain bar as well but when I was there in October it had closed down.

Obviously Benny Hills was good too.

Magaluf sea front bars, when mine and our friends kids were really young we used to walk along Magaluf Beach as far as you could go, the last bar you come to, Im talking about the opposite side of Magaluf you are staying at a bar called El Último Paraíso was great to visit in the afternoons its as close to the sea as you can get and we used to feel really comfortable letting our kids play on the beach whilst we had a couple of drinks watching them, the bar is basically on the beach. Its a cracking spot if you have kids, the draught is really good although not cheap. http://elultimoparaiso.com/galeria-de-fotos/#!prettyPhoto

These are the bars we always used when the kids were small.  Other than that it was along Palma Nova beach or in the hotel Hawaii as it was great for the kids at night.

PostSubject: Re: Pubs with Kids   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:27 am

Brill thanks for the info, Manos looks a safe bet for a starter

We won't be out to late it's just for an early evening drink really until the kids get tired Smile I know how manic Magaluf is from our younger day's before the kids come along Laughing

We will venture into Palma Nova some evenings, we like a good walk

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pubs with Kids   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:46 pm

No problem, dont forget the camera Wink

PostSubject: Re: Pubs with Kids   

Back to top Go down

Pubs with Kids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide travel forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum