Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:55 pm

First night

Well we arrived unpacked I had a quick shower and we were away out on the town waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In the first bar at the Yumbo Centre and this didnt hit the sides lol

The place seemed really quiet, I was shocked. 

We knew what part of the resort we had landed in lol yes its a bloke

Anyway it was just a few drinks and away home.

Day2

The girls wanted to relax so I was away to take a look around, bye ladies.

This was the very end of the resort

The coastal are was smaller than I thought it was going to be, I walked from maspalomas to the very end of Playa Del Ingles in a couple of hours, by the way that was the end of my long distance walks for the first week as my knee had swollen right up I was well peed off

Maspalomas area, the dunes were amazing

More to come soon

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:19 pm

There is a nudist beach somewhere near those dunes I think. Repped Daryn
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Repped, the photo's are fabulous mate, clap except the first one that is. nono

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:06 pm

4thforum wrote:

Yes we came across it when we were all walking its right by the sea opposite the dunes. We were walking in the sea heading towards the dunes, I happened to turn round and their lying in the sand spread eagled two blokes, that was it turn around we are not going any further, the wife said it would be different if it was girls though, MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm let me think, yes correct

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Daryn wrote:
4thforum wrote:

Yes we came across it when we were all walking its right by the sea opposite the dunes. We were walking in the sea heading towards the dunes, I happened to turn round and their lying in the sand spread eagled two blokes, that was it turn around we are not going any further, the wife said it would be different if it was girls though, MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm let me think, yes correct

Is that where you met your mate in the Top hat, string vest, bacofoil jacket & Mr. T medallion in your other thread Daryn. coy

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 pm

lol! lol! Yes we met up the following day the same place lol

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 pm

lolol lolol lolol lolol have another rep Daryn. That was reet funnay!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Brings back good memories for me Very Happy

Shall I dig out some of my photos too? I can think of one that should be quite handy to get... lol!

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Shame the photos have gone now Shocked we're off on Monday for a week, S/C hotel 2 mins walk from the Yumbo centre. Possibly update this thread or mini review when we're back. Can't wait clap
HH.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Have a fab time HH Very Happy sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Enjoy yourself HH, look forward to the update mate. cheers

Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 am

Hope you have a great time HH Thumsup sunbathe morebeer

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Yeah enjoy matey let us know how you get on.

PostSubject: Re: Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas    

Back to top Go down

Canary Islands, Playa Del Ingles, Maspalomas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: CANARY ISLANDS :: RESORT REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum