Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Urgent - Accomodation needed from 9th - 16th August 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashtown307

PostSubject: Urgent - Accomodation needed from 9th - 16th August 2017   Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi everyone. I wonder if anybody can help me. My sister has had a very difficult year and as a 'pick me up' my elderly mum(aged 75) booked flights for my mum, sister and my sisters 3 children to go to Majorca on holiday from 9th to 16th August 2017. They managed to book a beach front apartment in the carabella apartments in Puerto de Alcudia. This worked out well as my brother is also going to be in Puerto de Alcudia at the same time and his children are of the same age so the kids were all looking forward to being on holiday together.
Unfortunately this week my Mum was emailing the owner of the apartment to make arrangements regarding collection of the keys and the lady has now informed her that their booking was in fact for August NEXT YEAR! There is no availability for this year.
Of course my Mum is so annoyed and in a state about this. They have tried to get other Accomodation but there doesn't seem to be anything available at such short notice.
Can anybody help?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Urgent - Accomodation needed from 9th - 16th August 2017   Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Sorry to hear of this Ashtown (welcome to the forum btw), all I can suggest is that you trawl through the various third part booking sites such as Alpharooms, Travel Republic, or Booking.com, and take basically whatever they have on offer. I suspect some sort of compromise is going to be in order, - possibly even staying in a different town.
Best of luck anyway.

Urgent - Accomodation needed from 9th - 16th August 2017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Nature and Escape | Tourism | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum