HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Katies is definitely closed and for sale....I saw it
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm

nice one mark,thanks for taking the time to pop in and give it the once over.we liked the bar on our short visit in feb and thought the brothers were nice friendly guys,the cider was lovely and the food looked good too,i also praise the cleanliness of the gents and the mrs said the ladies were very clean and tidy also.
we both ended up with red faces sat outside in the afternoons with a cold one,we need debs and don and sandra and mick to have a decko now when they go on their jollies. morebeer deckchair
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm

There is a very good chance of that Yosef. morebeer Eat lol!

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:39 am

If you twist my arm..............................I might have to go in there, JUST to see the loo's morebeer clever
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Debs, you go see their loo's, & I will drink their booze. wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm

But I will need filling up before I can empty out - so to speak neutral I know TMI. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please   

Back to top Go down

Orion Bar, possible venue,comments/views please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum