Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
roamer
Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm

The pre meet up is at the orion bar isn't it. I'm confused. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Yes correct Roamer
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

LOL peeps will end up all over the Island if you dont stop confusing them lol

MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:35 pm

beech is right guys sat 1st till fri 7th for us (sorry ws) otherwise it would have been a done deal.

we don't land till 9.40pm on the sat so can't see us having a beer much before 10.30-11pm,using galitrans so wont be hanging about,but will deffo meet up with you lot somewhere,any ideas as to where you will be that time on the sat night?

no probs if you are floating about as i can always pm my mobile number to one or two of the lads and meet up as and when.

four saturdays to go folks,and 14 weeks to ......................................................................................christmas
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Ha ha Very Happy

Yes, to avoid any doubt. The pre-meet up is now on Saturday 1st October, at Orion bar, 7.30 - 8.00 pm ish.
It was going to be on the Friday 30th Sep, but someone mucked up their flights (MICK) and now can't make the Friday, so it's Saturday instead. Although Moocher is now claiming a Friday night meet up at Mrs Doyles is on the cards... not confirmed yet.

The main meet up is on Sunday Oct 2nd, at Canto's. Same time, ie 7.30 onwards.
There's a possibility that we will de-camp from there and head to Orion bar after a while, should there be any bad attitude given by the staff at Canto's, once it's asked why they didn't reply to Mick's emails.

Further to that, the annual mini golf tournament will be held at Expedition Golf (behind Katmandu upside down house) on Tuesday 4th Oct, at 1.30, although this time is subject to agreement by all (to be discussed and agreed at the Sunday main meet up).

Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 pm

beeech is right? wtf What are you saying Yozef? Right about what?
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm

great news that mark,we will make the sat night meet up though we will be late...10.30-11pm ish morebeer drunk beer drinker
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:46 pm

That'll be fine mate... Debs will have only just started her 2nd bottle by then drunken morebeer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Mark wrote:
beeech is right? wtf What are you saying Yozef? Right about what?

our dates mark.....1st-7th
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Yes mate, just read the thread again from page 1, makes more sense now then!

Starting to look like a full bloodied affair lol meetup meetup meetup drunk drunk drunk I think Daryn's the only one not coming hahahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Mark wrote:
Yes mate, just read the thread again from page 1, makes more sense now then!

Starting to look like a full bloodied affair lol meetup meetup meetup drunk drunk drunk I think Daryn's the only one not coming hahahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You sod rolling laughing

Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Yes everyone has to sit and wait around the table for days, then he walks in like Alan Sugar, and says YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 pm

pmsl your fired this is a shite bar hehehehe

Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

I bringing back in Mick and Debs boss lol!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank heaven for Mark summarising the situation for us.Reckon I will be at Orion on the Saturday evening.Only on condition nobody gets me ar*eholed.Sunday is the bigee at Cantos and we all have to be on top form for that.
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am

So that's Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday organised, what's wrong with Monday

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=monday+monday+mamas+and+papas&aq=0&oq=monday+monday
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am

At the top of this page there is an 'announcement' thread so that all doubt of venues etc is removed
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

We have already told you Dads, we don't like MONDAYS lol!
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 am

I am reliably informed we start at 5am on friday morning at airport and can stop at 7pm monday has we leave plane .GULP i have a hangover thinking of it
Why did i agree for 5 para's to come along
moocher

Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 am

Are you flying back with Ryanair or a troop aircraft, oh I suppose not much difference, one provides parachutes at no extra cost though. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Getting very excited about the pre meet up, the meet up & the annual golf championship now. morebeer meetup drunk beer drinker linedance

Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Friday night 'early bird' meet up at Mrs Doyles as well now mate Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh, sorry... you won't be there madd madd madd

No matter, doubt that i'll go to that one either Very Happy I can't manage 3 nights on the trot lol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 am

Thanks Mark, rub it in why don't you. :f^h:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are a sod Mark. A week away sounds really good to me lol

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Does anyone know if there is a bar showing sky sports football near the Orion Bar on 1st? :ndc: My Foxes are playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   

Back to top Go down

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum