Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide travel forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide travel forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 pm

i'm pretty sure orion bar has sky,i'll scan some old pics and check ok
Back to top Go down
Ramblinman

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 pm

That could be seen as a good thing and a bad thing. As I will have to start drinking two hours earlier morebeer
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Some things just HAVE to be done................... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Are Leicester that bad then RM
Back to top Go down
Ramblinman

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 pm

They can be! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Should support a decent team - BCFC............................

smile
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

beeech wrote:

Should support a decent team - BCFC............................

bcfc........beeech's crappy football club wink

smile
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:22 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 pm

beeech I am surprised you are a Bristol City supporter.Mr Roamer is keen to see some of the stars Sven has assembled at great expense including J Beckford (good riddance but I think The Championship is about his heavy).They can't all play at once.If they don't get promoted this season after the financial backing he has been given (Leicester City) Sven will be on the market again.Some football people always come up smelling like roses.Sven is one.Crouch and Bellamy are others.

Sorry Mr Roamer I can understand your fervour.I lived in Leicester for 8 years until 2002.Was a member at Grace Road Cricket during the Championship winning years. Martin O'Neill's LCFC team continually punched above their weight in the Premiership.He had the knack of making ordinary footballers believe that together they were brilliant.I think the term is synergy.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I think Beeech is Birmingham Wirral

I'm expecting big things of Crouch this year, Stoke will use him well with Delaps long throws
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 pm

The Orion Bar has Sky amongst all the other sat channels, arab etc
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 am

Mark wrote:
The Orion Bar has Sky amongst all the other sat channels, arab etc

A Geordie channel as well like man pet. wink

PostSubject: Re: The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)   

Back to top Go down

The pre-meet up, meet up (the Friday club)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide travel forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum