HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Leave him in reception reclining chairs WS. clever

Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Forget the early morning towels on the beds Wirral, just lay Yozef out there lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 pm

delboy wrote:
Forget the early morning towels on the beds Wirral, just lay Yozef out there lol!

Good thinking Delboy, if he lays him across 3 sunbeds, then WS & Mrs. Yozef will have one as well for the morning rays. clever

DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Good thinking guys.All my life (except when in a management position) I have always taken the soft option.When I was a manager I would have been better taking the soft option.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am

Certainly no mojitos on the A/I menu at MT. Doubt that they'll even be able to make them properly?

In BCM square there is a Mojito bar/stall, 2 for €10... and they are 'proper' ones as well Very Happy Not sure if that will still be there in Oct though.

VK make a Mojito ready mixed in a bottle... it's not bad. Worth a try if your out and spot it behind the bar.

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:00 am

My god I must live in a different world (In BCM square there is a Mojito bar/stall, 2 for €10) €10 for 2 drinks gulp if they did that in Shields there bar would be ripped apart lol

Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

Canto's were doing 2 for 5 euro's last year
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:31 am

Went to Uncle Tom's with Moocher, I think that they were about 4 euro's each, they were lovely.

MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

delboy wrote:

i love it when a plan comes together.................dah da dah...da da dah
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 am

strange how it brings a smile to your face when you pop back over old posts wave
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 am

It will be interesting to compare prices in 10 years time affraid
Back to top Go down
HappyH

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm

A wee update for August 2013 - not exactly the same as yozef's but similar.

(I took a photo of the taxi prices but the photo didn't come out very well at all (shadows) but the prices ain't changed on the board since yozef's original post!!)

Next two are from the Crazy Horse bar. Again, apologies for the photo quality, left it to the last minute to take the photos & not great with the sunshine.

On an aside here I've been looking for a thread on here about a guy called Paco, bit of a character, funny guy but struggling to find it. Not sure if it was about the owner of Crazy Bar, could be as it sounds like him but no joy finding the thread I was thinking about.

In case anybody's feeling energetic........

2 to finish, not really price-related but I wasn't aware of Posidonia Oceanica before I went. You have to pick & choose where you go in the water in Can Picafort, it's like a brown sludge, doesn't smell the best either. Pretty obvious when it's there though, not like it's going to sneak up on you. Might try & upload (later, not today) a very short video of it.

& a photo of Homer sunbathe 

HH.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 am

some of those drink prices are cheap thanks for the up date HH clap 
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 am

Yeah cracking little update, really good shots clap 

Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

affraid affraid affraid 

Jeez, those bike prices are well expensive.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks for the updated information there HH, a rep from me. clap 

MF joke teller

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:05 pm

yeah those bikes are a bit steep.

paid e5 all day in zante this week,you can take them back at 9am the next day too.

then again quads were e20 all day so the couldn't charge much for a bike really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011   

Back to top Go down

Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo area, Prices and Information 2011

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: CA'N PICAFORT :: CA'N PICAFORT BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com