HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meet Up 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Meet Up 2012   Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:24 pm

I asked Daryn about date of next year´s bash for early booking of flights/digs etc.He said first Sunday in October which I was trying to calculate the date when half cut.Delboy helpfully said the 2012 calendar would be on my Blackberry.Only trouble was no wifi.Mrs WS tells me 7 October it is (1st Sunday in Oct).easyJet fares are released I believe so as soon as I get back that´s me.I paid 75 GBP return including hold bag this year.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Flights just up to September at moment WS .....
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 am

I would hold fire for a while WS. I think it's likely to be the last weekend in september after looking at those dates mentioned. 7 Oct is too late in my book, the chance of the weather turning is greatly increased.

Personally I would plump for the middle of September. But lets wait until all are back and dates can be thrashed out.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 am

Don´t anyone book anything yet for 2012.From being updated by Mick in Ruby Tuesdays last night Daryn has suggested Monday 30 Sept instead of Sunday 7 Oct.I suppose we will reach a consensus when we are all home.Only the date needs fixing for flights and digs.The venue is irrelevant at this early stage.

PS We all agreed Michael Buble in Ruby´s was excellent.He came over for a chat with us at the Forum table after his show.Where´s he from?

Liverpool-where else?
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 am

Haha Mark we crossed times of transmission!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 am

Ha ha I've just met Yozef and he said Mick wasn't there last night!

Yes, dates to be confirmed. Don't know why we're asking Daryn, he only comes for 3 days lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 am

Mick the Bogs Inspector is due a much-needed appraisal.Whilst Ruby´s was fine for the entertainment (even some of the karaoke singers after Michael Buble were good) the Gents was a disgrace.No soap and minging.

Mick it was who asked MB where he was from.Lots of hilarity at Liverpool but then Mick asked which football team he supported? Manchester United affraid I can honestly say I have never known any true Scouser who is into football support ManU. So I conclude that although he is a good singer and a friendly guy to boot-he´s a fraud!

No draught Strongbow in Ruby´s only cans.San Miguel 2.5 euros.

Sol Mirlos residents walked back together (in a straight line) at 1am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up 2012   

Back to top Go down

Meet Up 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion