HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cala Bona, Asia restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Cala Bona, Asia restaurant   Mon May 21, 2012 12:12 am

We ate in a restaurant called ‘Asia’, it’s location is in the main road of Cala Bona. There was 4 of us.
I spotted another one in Cala Millor, so I assume it’s a chain of restaurants.

I didn’t get a photo of the outside, as it’s set back from the road, and you wouldn’t know it was there unless you went past at night, when the neon sign is lit up.
The attraction here was the cheap price of just €8.50 per person, for all you can eat. We looked in, and as there were others there, decided to eat, as it meant that the food hadn’t been just sitting on the buffet trays for ages.
After ordering the drinks, we were told to just go up and start helping ourselves.
I was quite impressed, as the first course for me was a visit to the Sushi bar, where there was a good selection, with clear instructions that any more would be freshly made upon request.

Next came the starters bar, well there was enough choice here to satisfy anyone.

The main course offerings were similar, all food was being freshly topped up as we were watching, I found a good selection which was hot and tasty.

We all went up about 3 times, there was no restrictions on how much you got, and you could get a clean plate each time.
To round the meal off, there was a separate bar with fruit and ice cream and various desserts, the manager/waiter spotted me looking, and asked if I wanted something that I couldn’t see, I asked if there were any banana fritters, he said sit down and I’ll bring them to you. Five minutes later a tray of hot and freshly cooked banana fritters were served to me… 4 of them!

So we asked for the bill, and the manager / waiter said fee dink furst fee dink furst, so we had to oblige him with his complimentary shot, I think it was apple schnapps Very Happy

The bill arrived which was astonishingly good value, just €46.85 for all 4 inc beers and ciders (vodka for Debs Smile ) which is about £10 each.

Maybe I’m easily pleased but I found this to be excellent value.

Have to recommend this restaurant, food was good, price was cheap.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cala Bona, Asia restaurant   Mon May 21, 2012 4:51 am

Have a rep buddy, brilliant and that is good value. clap

Mad Destination Expert

PostSubject: Re: Cala Bona, Asia restaurant   Mon May 21, 2012 8:24 am

yes brilliant restaurant reviews Mark ,rep from me too
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: Cala Bona, Asia restaurant   Thu May 24, 2012 10:57 pm

That seems brilliant value Mark. Thumsup Rep from me as well mate. clap

PostSubject: Re: Cala Bona, Asia restaurant   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am

awesome reviews Mark, cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cala Bona, Asia restaurant   

Back to top Go down

Cala Bona, Asia restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: CALA BONA :: CALA BONA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum