Share | 

If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 pm

We could meet here, as Davie would love it, 2 of his favourite names. clever

http://www.thebackpacker.net/travel-guide/world-bars-and-clubs/spain/balearic-islands/santa-ponsa/914/

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Majorca Mad

PostSubject: Re: If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Good find mate lol!

PostSubject: Re: If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 am

Ha ha Mick. Thats up the other side of the bay where the Beer festival was/is held (Mark knows), I must admit Santa Ponsa would be a great place to base yourselves, but in October it may (I stress may) be a little quiet. I havent been that late in the year before so I cant give any proper advice.

I just want you guys to have a proper knees up!!!

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY

PostSubject: Re: If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

chelsearo wrote:
Ha ha Mick. Thats up the other side of the bay where the Beer festival was/is held (Mark knows), I must admit Santa Ponsa would be a great place to base yourselves, but in October it may (I stress may) be a little quiet. I havent been that late in the year before so I cant give any proper advice.

I just want you guys to have a proper knees up!!!

TBH with you Ro, we have a proper knees up wherever we go mate. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

The Jaggy Thistle was not far from the hotel I stayed at last year - round on the opposite side of the bay from “The Square” & the “Strip”.

I didn’t go there ‘cos, as most of you know, I don’t go out & about in the evenings when I’m on my own - but it’s very popular & I spoke to a few people who’d had a brilliant time there. They said it’s got a great, friendly atmosphere with live entertainment (which everyone joins in with) followed by karaoke run by a very funny bloke.

I got the impression it catered for all ages - not just youngsters (which, of course, you all are!!!).

There's a few clips of it on YouTube.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.   

Back to top Go down

If Davie & Donna come to the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com